3 guy Supply was started in 2011, with an eye towards a slow but steady progression from a new FFL, to a full-service outlet for your firearms purchasing and gunsmithing needs.
We have since expanded into firearms training and consultation, and have big plans for the future as well!
Our web site continues to grow as the number of manufacturers and products we offer continues to expand so please check back often.
Our online catalogue contains many items from top-name manufacturers. We carry the complete product lines of the manufacturers listed on our web site, but due to the expansive product selection of some manufacturers not every item available is listed on our web site. In fact, although extensive, the web site only represents a portion of our total available products.
If you require an item that is not listed in on our site from one of our listed vendors please contact us
directly regarding specifications, pricing and availabilty information. The pricing listed on this site is not indicative of volume or bid pricing. Please contact us
for volume pricing and formal request for quotes.
We use Paypal as a payment processor; we accept all major credit cards and checks through Paypal.
Due to Paypal's policy on firearms, we cannot accept payment for firearms through them. Please for details on making payment for your firearm purchased through us.
Please note that this does not apply to fees for transfers or other services or training, which do not include the sale of a firearm which thus makes them permissible for payment through PayPal.
We generally ship via USPS, however, we are flexible - please Contact Us
with your questions.
All sales final, no returns or exchanges. We are very knowledgeable regarding the items we carry, if you have
questions before purchasing please contact us
. If extenuating circumstances prevail and
a return is granted it will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Course Codes are valid for one year from date of purchase. Once a CourseCode has been used (partially or fully), no refund will be given. Refunds for un-used Course Codes will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
CHL Class students will be permitted to re-scheduled once if they cannot attend their initially scheduled class. After this, no re-schedules are permitted.
If you cannot make it to class, please in advance so that we can work with you to re-schedule.
IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT US BEFORE THE START OF CLASS, YOUR FEE IS FORFEIT.
If you intend to use 3 Guy Supply, please send us:
- the contact details of the corporate entity that will be shipping the firearm
- the make and model of the firearm
- the order number (and, if you have it, a tracking #)
- your contact details (name/email address/phone number)
This is so we know who (and how!) to reach out to when we receive the firearm. If you do not provide this inforamtion to us before the firearm arrives at our offices, we reserve teh right to charge an additional administrative fee as outlined in our listing.
If you do not contact us within 30 days of our receipt of your item, we may treat your firearm as Abandoned Property (see below).
FFL transfer fees must be paid regardless of whether you are approved or not; we have to spend the same amount of time either way.
Per Ohio Revised Code, unclaimed property falls into three categories:
- Lost property is property found in a location where the owner did not intend to leave it and is not likely to find it.
- Mislaid property is found in a location where the owner did intend to leave it and simply forgot to pick it up.
- Abandoned property is found in a place where the owner intended to leave it. Abandoned property belongs to the finder. If you have a firearm shipped to us, we will notify you at least once within 30 days of receipt. if you do not claim your property within 30 days, we may consider it abandoned and reserve the right to sell it to cover storage and/or administration costs.